Frequently Asked Questions
We accept all PPO dental plans but we are only "In-network" with the following:
- Aetna PPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant/Sunlife PPO
- BCBS Dental PPO (Gunnell only)
- Cigna PPO
- Connection Dental/GEHA PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Guardian PPO
- Humana PPO
- Lincoln Financial PPO
- Metlife PPO (Gunnell only)
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia PPO (Duffy only)
- United Healthcare PPO /Dental Benefit Providers
Yes! We always welcome new patients!
- A standard cleaning with an exam is $130.00.
- A standard cleaning with an exam and 4 bitewing x-rays (recommended once a year) is $200.00
- Periodontal cleanings are considered on a case by case basis and quoted to you after an evaluation by the dentist
Greenfield and Main Street in Mesa
Yes, however, we do perform many specialty procedures such as extractions and root canals. In some cases, we may need to refer patients out to a specialist if needed.
Yes, we do!
Yes. We have two different take-home options:
- Opalescence "Go Bleach" disposable trays
- Custom-fit clear trays with Opalescence bleach syringes
We are open Monday through Friday 7:30 am-4:00 pm and most Friday mornings 7:30 am-12:00 pm.
Yes. We understand that many patients don't have available funds to pay for major unexpected dental treatment so we love that Care Credit offers zero-interest options.
- All major credit cards (Visa/MasterCard/Discover/ American Express)
No, not at this time.
We offer cleanings Monday through Thursday and our latest available appointment is 3:15 pm.
We have an answering machine with the doctors' emergency phone numbers, available for you to call if necessary.
Yes. We take care of all paperwork necessary to get your dental claims paid.
Absolutely. We submit all x-rays, photos, and narratives necessary to process the pre-treatment plan for approval.
Yes. We always try to schedule you with your dentist. In cases of dental emergencies, we try our best to attend to you quickly and may offer you the first opening with any of the dentists working that day.
No. We do not place the actual implants in our office at this time, but we do consult with you to come up with a treatment plan customized to your needs. We then refer you to a specialist (Periodontist or Oral Surgeon) who places the implant. Once treatment is completed there, you are referred back to us for the final crown restoration over the implant.